China updated its list of "sensitive sectors" for outbound investment subject to additional regulation on Feb. 11, deleting telecoms and electricity and adding the arms industry and several high-profile sectors.
The new list, issued by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), will take effective from March 1.
- FDI into Chinese mainland sees steady growth in Jan.-Aug. 2018-09-14
- Countries along Belt & Road become China's investment prior... 2018-09-12
- China sees trade, investment growth with B&R countries 2018-08-28
- Spanish investment a win-win venture 2018-08-20
- Chinese investment, technologies help Algeria develop domes... 2018-08-15