China updated its list of "sensitive sectors" for outbound investment subject to additional regulation on Feb. 11, deleting telecoms and electricity and adding the arms industry and several high-profile sectors.
The new list, issued by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), will take effective from March 1.
- China to release new negative list for investment: sources 2018-12-06
- State Council measures to boost investment environment, tra... 2018-11-26
- "BRI and South Asia" forum held in Kathmandu, Nepal 2018-11-22
- Nonpublic sector at the forefront of BRI efforts 2018-11-19
- Foreign investors receive assurances 2018-11-01