China (Ningxia)-Germany industrial match-making meeting was held here on Wednesday, aiming to deepen understanding and strength cooperation between the two countries.
Chinese ambassador to Germany Shi Mingde said in his speech that the cooperation between China and Germany has been continuously broadened and maintained at a high level.
German companies are witnesses and participants in China's reform and opening-up. They should be able to deeply understand that China's opening-up and development bring opportunities, instead of threats, to German companies, the senior diplomat added.
"As two important global economies, China and Germany should deal with global challenges hand in hand, jointly maintain the multilateral trading system and support open markets and free trade," Shi said, adding that two-way opening-up and investment should be enhanced.
Shi Taifeng, secretary of the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Regional Committee of the Communist Party of China, said, with the deepening of Sino-German economic and trade relations, Ningxia, located in the inland of northwest China, will make full use of the China-proposed One Belt and One Road Initiative to actively develop cooperation with Germany in various fields.
For his part, Juergen Friedrich, chief executive of Germany Trade and Investment, welcomed in his speech Chinese investments of various kinds in Germany.
The meeting allowed companies of the two countries to have deeper understanding and exchanges and made Ningxia better known by the German side, he noted.
- Second phase of Russia-China Yamal LNG project completes fi... 2018-08-16
- China and Africa to map poverty reduction into Belt and Roa... 2018-08-15
- Ethiopian president hails China's role in industrialization... 2018-08-15
- China-Belarus industrial park brings tangible benefits to l... 2018-08-14
- China-built dam boosts Sino-Tunisian hydroelectric cooperat... 2018-08-14
- FOCAC Beijing summit a new starting point for China-Africa ... 2018-08-14
- China proposes efficient solutions for improving global gov... 2018-08-14