The number of containers transported by China-Europe freight trains via Belarus reached 213,400 in the first nine months of this year, an increase of 25 percent over the same period of last year, announced Belarusian Railway on October 5.
At present, 12 China-Europe freight trains have run via Belarus every day. The Belarusian Railway is developing the infrastructure of border checkpoints to increase the border traffic capacity by more than 50 percent.
Belarusian Railway predicted that the number of containers transported by China-Europe freight trains via Belarus will reach 540,000 by 2020 , and 1 million by 2025.
- Shandong sends more freight trains to Asian, European count... 2019-05-06
- China-Europe freight train cargo value increases rapidly in... 2019-04-29
- China-Europe freight train cargo value surges by 106 percen... 2019-04-23
- Belt and Road construction facilitates a faster world 2019-04-23
- New Silk Road helps revive Germany's rust belt city 2019-04-18