The number of containers transported by China-Europe freight trains via Belarus reached 213,400 in the first nine months of this year, an increase of 25 percent over the same period of last year, announced Belarusian Railway on October 5.
At present, 12 China-Europe freight trains have run via Belarus every day. The Belarusian Railway is developing the infrastructure of border checkpoints to increase the border traffic capacity by more than 50 percent.
Belarusian Railway predicted that the number of containers transported by China-Europe freight trains via Belarus will reach 540,000 by 2020 , and 1 million by 2025.
- Chinese metropolis Chongqing sees booming rail trade with E... 2019-01-28
- Xinjiang's Horgos sees record passage of freight trains 2019-01-25
- China-Europe rail freight via Inner Mongolia grows by 30 pc... 2019-01-22
- China-Europe freight train services surge in 2018 2019-01-21
- Alataw Pass sees increasing Europe-bound freight trains in ... 2019-01-18