China and Panama held the fourth round of the negotiations on the free trade agreement (FTA) in Panama, from November 19 to 24, according to China's Ministry of Commerce (MOC) on Thursday.
On the basis of previous negotiations, the two sides conducted in-depth discussions on issues such as goods trade, service trade, financial services, investment, rules of origin, customs procedures and trade facilitation, and economic and trade cooperation, said the MOC.
The two sides achieved positive progress in the negotiations and agreed to hold the next round of negotiations on the FTA in China, according to the ministry.
- China's int'l trade in goods, services hits 4.24 trln yuan ... 2023-01-20
- China's int'l trade market welcomes returning foreign merch... 2023-01-19
- China's Anhui posts record high foreign trade 2023-01-19
- Interview: China's rising foreign trade in 2022 reflects ec... 2023-01-18
- China's Heilongjiang sees foreign trade up 33 pct in 2022 2023-01-17