The Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation (BRF) will be held in Beijing from May 14-15. Why does the “Belt and Road” receive so much attention? What does it mean to ordinary people? The Belt and Road Portal hereby presents a series of infographics to help shed light on all of your questions.
- Shaanxi Province becomes a member of International Land-Sea... 2019-05-17
- Chinese-built power plants in Uganda to reduce tariff rate ... 2019-05-16
- Thailand's rail education set on high-speed track with Chin... 2019-05-15
- BRI charting a new course for Silk Road 2019-05-15
- Indonesia marks first tunnel breakthrough in high-speed rai... 2019-05-15