The work conference for the Belt and Road cooperation planning between China and Czech Republic was held on Wednesday in Yiwu, major city in east China’s Zhejiang province.
Themed at cooperation between China and Czech Republic under the Belt and Road Initiative, altogether 100 people from the governments, financial institutions, think tanks, and enterprises from the two countries attended the conference.
During the conference, nearly 100 related institutions and companies from both countries carried out exchanges and reached a number of key cooperation projects in the fields of trade, finance, manufacturing, and tourism.
In recent years, economic and trade exchanges between Yiwu and the Czech Republic have become increasingly close. From January to April this year, Yiwu exported 5.1289 million U.S. dollars to the Czech Republic, an increase of 1.67 times year-on-year, and imported 2.6146 million U.S. dollars, an increase of 39.67 percent year-on-year.
During the conference, the Yiwu promotion conference on trade and investment environment of countries along the Belt and Road routes was held. A total of 51 government officials from 14 countries along the routes participated in the meeting and reached a number of cooperation intentions.
- Zeman hopes B&R Initiative will help boost Czech developmen... 2019-01-28
- Construction of B&R Czech Station business service park off... 2018-12-26
- China, Czech Republic's co-developed aircraft will go into ... 2018-11-07
- Xi begins Mideast, Africa visits to help spread value of B&... 2018-07-19
- China-Arab cooperation eyes more shared benefits under B&R ... 2018-07-16