China hosted the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation (BRF) in Beijing on 14-15 May 2017. The BRF is a major international event for countries and parties concerned to engage in consultation on building the Belt and Road and sharing the benefits. It is also an important platform for the participating parties to strengthen cooperation and synergize their development strategies. Before and during the BRF, national governments, local authorities and enterprises reached a number of cooperation agreements, policy measures and practical results. The Chinese side has put together a list of major deliverables of the BRF, which includes 76 items comprising more than 270 concrete results in five key areas, namely policy, infrastructure, trade, financial and people-to-people connectivity.
Following are some of the documents for download:
● Building the Belt and Road: Concept, Practice and China’s Contribution
● Vision and Actions on Energy Cooperation in Jointly Building Silk Road Economic Belt and 21st-Century Maritime Silk Road
● Guidance on Promoting Green Belt and Road
● Guiding Principles on Financing the Development of the Belt and Road
● The Belt and Road Ecological and Environmental Cooperation Plan