China has proposed to build three ocean-based "blue economic passages" connecting Asia with Africa, Oceania, Europe and beyond, in a bid to advance maritime cooperation under the Belt and Road Initiative.
The proposal is highlighted in a document titled Vision for Maritime Cooperation under the Belt and Road Initiative, which was jointly released by the National Development and Reform Commission and the State Oceanic Administration. (Xinhua contributed to the article)
- Amazing aerial view of Chinese-built dam in Sri Lanka 2019-03-25
- China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative accelerates Uganda'... 2019-03-25
- Belt and Road relives the modern narrative of Marco Polo 2019-03-22
- Thai-Chinese Rayong Industrial Zone steps onto fast develop... 2019-03-22
- Kenya's SGR train service ferried 1.7 mln passengers in 201... 2019-03-21