China has proposed to build three ocean-based "blue economic passages" connecting Asia with Africa, Oceania, Europe and beyond, in a bid to advance maritime cooperation under the Belt and Road Initiative.
The proposal is highlighted in a document titled Vision for Maritime Cooperation under the Belt and Road Initiative, which was jointly released by the National Development and Reform Commission and the State Oceanic Administration. (Xinhua contributed to the article)
- Belt and Road nations hailed as key outlets for Chinese pro... 2019-06-13
- Silk Road Fund and SIBUR sign agreement on furtherance of c... 2019-06-12
- BRI to boost prospects for global growth 2019-06-12
- Charting the course of ‘Belt and Road’ cooperation togeth... 2019-06-10
- Uganda in final negotiations for building railway to Kenyan... 2019-06-10