Representatives of the 57 founding countries of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank met in Beijing on Jun. 29, 2015 to sign an agreement of the bank.
- Zambian minister says BRI affords Africa access to friendly... 2019-03-25
- Chinese-built infrastructure projects reshaping Kenya's tra... 2019-03-25
- Philippines' infrastructure program "works in concert" with... 2019-03-22
- ADB, AIIB sign agreement on cofinancing arrangement for fur... 2019-03-22
- The Philippines eyes more Chinese investment, dismissing de... 2019-03-21