China, Mongolia and Russia will cooperate in seven areas to build a trilateral economic corridor, according to guidelines released in September, 2016.
The three neighbors will improve transport facilities by expanding land, air and sea connections, said the guidelines issued by the National Development and Reform Commission.
They plan to renovate ports of entry and overhaul customs procedures for easier clearance.
The three countries vowed closer cooperation in energy and mineral resources, high tech, manufacturing, agriculture and forestry.
They agreed to expand trade at border regions and widen services trade, and eyed more cooperation in education, science and technology, culture, tourism, medical care and intellectual property.
In addition, they promised to strengthen cooperation in environmental protection and push partnerships of local governments and border regions.
The guidelines were signed in June, 2016 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, following a meeting of Chinese, Mongolian and Russian leaders.
- Mongolian thermal power plant to undergo China-funded expan... 2019-03-25
- Economic Corridor to benefit people of China, Myanmar 2019-02-25
- China, Laos to promote cooperation on economic corridor, ot... 2019-02-22
- China, Egypt join hands to convert desert into cooperation ... 2019-02-21
- Putin says to continue strengthening EAEU with Belt and Roa... 2019-02-21