A major trade and investment fair in southwest China's Chongqing Municipality has seen a record number of participants.
The West China International Fair for Investment and Trade, which opened on Thursday, drew over 70,000 domestic and overseas participants this year.
The guests represent more than 300 Fortune 500 enterprises and 4,000 others from 95 countries and regions around the world.
A total of 132 deals have been signed, worth 337.5 billion yuan (about 49.6 billion U.S. dollars).
The contracts are in new materials, new energy vehicles, bio-pharmaceuticals, smart manufacturing, cloud computing, and ecological conservation.
The fair will last until May 19.
- Sixth China-Russia Expo opens with focus on local-level coo... 2019-06-17
- Int'l Forum of BRI and New Practices of China-Africa Cooper... 2019-06-17
- China-Europe freight trains boost trade between China's Pea... 2019-06-12
- BRI to boost prospects for global growth 2019-06-12
- China's foreign trade with B&R countries up 9 percent in fi... 2019-06-11
- Eurasian railway link to be strengthened via communication 2019-06-11